Control and management for lifts access in 5 star hotel Divan Erbil – Iraq
- Country: Iraq
- Name: Control and management for lifts access in 5 star hotel Divan Erbil – Iraq
- Implemented by: Securityco
- Date: 2017
- Control system: Tecomat Foxtrot
- Software: Mosaic
During the beginning of 2017, our system Tecomat Foxtrot was implemented for access control issues of lifts in 5 star hotel Divan in Erbil – Iraq, which has 24 floors and four lifts.
Mainly this project is for assignment access permission for normal guests, employees and VIP guests of Divan Hotel, Implementation of the system has been done by our local partner and distributor for Erbil – Iraq region – Securityco.
In this project integration process between RFID card readers provided by Saten brand and Foxtrot is accomplished, 5 x C-WG-0503S modules are used for providing Wiegand interfaces, so RFID reader is connected to CIB bus.
In this hotel, there are two central modules CP-1000 and one extension for CIB bus CF-1141. In Mosaic, appropriate interfaces and control program to user requirements were developed.
System Foxtrot is responsible management access control logic through next points:
- Registering new cards with specific floors
- Enable /disable accessing to floors according to inserted card inside the lift
- Providing to system administrators management ability according floors and cards (block, free access , ……)
- Logging the data of registered card
From this project you can see the video.