Control and metering of public swimming pool technologies - Brno, Czech Republic
- Country: Czech Republic
- Name: Control and metering of public swimming pool technologies - Brno, Czech Republic
- Implemented by: MICRONIC Přerov s.r.o.
- Date: 2015
- Control system: 1x Tecomat Foxtrot CP-1006
- Software: Mosaic, WEBMaker
In 2015, company MICRONIC Přerov finalised implementation of our control system Tecomat Foxtrot for control, remote monitoring and archiving of swimming pool technologies in indoor public swimming pool in Brno, Czech Republic.
Control system contains of control cabinet equipped by central module Tecomat Foxtrot CP-1006 and peripheral modules on CIB bus, which are connected to chemistry metering board in water treatment station. All measured data and information of statuses are visualized on web pages. Measured data are displayed in two graphs with independent choice to display required measured value. In each graph we can display daily values per 10 minutes or monthly average values. All measured data are backed up into database file for next analyse needs.
The visualization is created by software Mosaic with output as WEB page on computer of technical maintenance and the owner. Control software is the first implementation of the second generation of control technology for dosing chemistry to pools and includes new graphic features.
- free chlorine
- bound chlorine
- water temperature
- water flow by chemistry metering board detection
- gas level metering in chlorine technical room with an acoustic alarm
- time and signaling information of chlorine management
- chemistry dosing
- valves control
- all alarm values are transmitted to e-mail addresses
- database of values