Control of the water filtering and heating system at Kadan Swimming Pool
- Country: Czech Republic
- Name: Control of the water filtering and heating system at Kadan Swimming Pool
- Implemented by: MICRONIC Přerov s.r.o., GEOVAP, spol. s r.o.
- Date: 2011
- Control system: 1x Tecomat Foxtrot CP-1000 and peripheral modules CFox
- Software: 1x Reliance Control Server for 50 data points, 1x Reliance 4 Web Client, 1x Reliance 4 Mobile Client
In the first half of 2011, a control and visualization system was implemented at Kadan Swimming Pool. The system is designed to control and monitor the water filtering and heating process for the children's pool. The control system is based on Tecomat Foxtrot controllers. The complete control system was implemented by MICRONIC Prerov s.r.o.. To provide comfortable visualization and control of the water filtering and heating process, the Reliance SCADA/HMI system from company GEOVAP spol. s r.o. was chosen.
The control system consists of a switchboard fitted with a Tecomat FoxtrotŽ CP-1000 basic module and CFox peripheral modules, which are installed depending on where physical quantities and malfunctions are to be detected within the swimming pool area. The Reliance SCADA/HMI system (Reliance 4 Control Server) was used to provide visualization of the processes. The Reliance system is installed on a computer located in the main control room of the operator of the swimming pool.
Here, the following functions can be controlled:
- Filtering pumps with options to configure a time program and manual control
- Chemistry and heat pumps
- Water heating with options to configure a time program
- Filtering pump overheating
- Real-time and average water flow
- Water surface level
- Water filling
- Water pipe pressure
- Technological reservoir flooding
- Chemistry container surface level (free chlorine, pH, Redox)
- Chemistry evaluation device values (any values exceeding the recommended range can also be displayed)
The full reference you may read at server www.reliance.cz.