Control and visualization of building automation systems in a single-family home in Straznice, Czech Republic
- Country: Czech Republic
- Name: Control and visualization of building automation systems in a single-family home in Straznice, Czech Republic
- Implemented by: EV COMP s.r.o.
- Date: 2011
- Control system: Tecomat CU2-01M
- Software: FoxTool development package, Reliance 4 Control Server with 200 data points, Reliance 4 Web Client, Reliance 4 Mobile Client
In 2011, company EV COMP integrated in new building in city Straznice automation system for a single-family home, based on control system Tecomat Foxtrot. A comfortable visualization of all intelligent solutions within the building (including alarm reports and data logging) is provided by the Reliance 4 SCADA/HMI system.
Tecomat Foxtrot controls and automate following technologies:
- Positioning of blinds
- Underfloor heating
- Ceiling-mounted fan coil units for heating and cooling
- Alarm system
- Heat pump and the heating of the accumulation container
Customer required to have the possibility to remotely control and display the system functions on a notebook or smartphone. So for this reason, Reliance 4 Web Client for a notebook and Reliance 4 Mobile Client for a smartphone are used. Both clients use the Reliance data servers as the data source. These are installed on the workroom PC connected to the Internet (or local network).
The full reference you may read at www.reliance.cz.