Control of technologies in family house - Győr, Hungary
- Country: Hungary
- Name: Control of technologies in family house - Győr, Hungary
- Date: 2014-15
- Control system: Tecomat Foxtrot
- Software: Mosaic
- Implemented by: Hardi Tamás
In spa city Győr in Hungary, during 2014-15 there has been implemented our control system Tecomat Foxtrot to new family house to control its technologies. Implementation was done by our hungarian partner - company Hardi Tamás.
System Foxtrot here controls following technologies:
- heating, cooling, independent zone in each room,
- all A/C units (Daikin heat pump / RS-485 Modbus communication),
- on-line comunication with security system Paradox.
Heat pump Daikin Altherma installed in both buildings produces water for cooling and heating. The user has full control of this process including monitoring of all statuses. As well he can set temperature of all rooms and time schedules what we can see on visualization screens below. In last phase of implementation the monitoring and control of lights and jalousies on floorplans were added.