Technical training in English for international customers: Tecomat Foxtrot in Industry, Building & Home Automation
20.08.2019 | Category: News |Let us kindly invite you for full technical training to be managed in Teco company in Kolin /Czech Republic/ from 25th to 27th September 2019.
Date of training: 25th September (9:00) - 27th September 2019 (17:00)
Address: Teco a.s. (new factory building) Prumyslova zona Staralka 984, Kolin 280 02, Czech Republic
Content of training:
- Introduction of system Tecomat Foxtrot, modules CFox, RFox, system structure
- Central modules - types, features, bus, I/O, typical use
- Peripheral modules - modules on speed bus TCL2 and modules on installation bus CIB
- Principles of system installation - requirements, recomendations, limitations
- Typical automation projects – choosing the modules, optional solutions, potential risks, etc.
- Software tools introduction - Mosaic
- Mosaic – opening the project, connecting the PLC
- Hardware configuration, data structure of used modules
- Programming - creating function block and using it in a program
- Using function libraries and function blocks, creating the library
- Creating control web pages
- Using maintenance tools
- Everything on real examples and projects
Own notebook is required.
The number of participants is limited, so please register to firstname.lastname@example.org till 18th September 2019 and send us the number and the names of participants.
We recommend to come to Kolin on 24th September. We recommend participants to stay in Pension Falconi Kolin or Hotel Theresia, the accomodation can be booked on via booking.com.
Training will be held in English language.
Trainer: Lubos Urban - technical support, Teco