Remote data transfer, monitoring and public pool technology measurement in City Pool Riviera in Brno city, Czech Republic
- Country: Czech Republic
- Name: Remote data transfer, monitoring and public pool technology measurement in City Pool Riviera in Brno city, Czech Republic
- Implemented by: MICRONIC Prerov s.r.o.
- Date: 2012
- Control system: 1x Tecomat Foxtrot CP-1000
- Software: Mosaic, WEBMaker
In June 2012 the integrator company MICRONIC Prerov has finished implementation of control system for remote monitoring and archiving of measured pool technology data in public pool Riviera in Brno, Czech Republic. www.Rivec.cz.
Control system includes basic module Tecomat Foxtrot CP-1000 and peripheral modules iNELS. These are connected with board measuring chemistry in water treatment room. All measured values and information about statuses are visualized by web pages. Measured values are set in graphs for easy overview and stored in database files for next processing.
For visualization is used Mosaic software for monitoring in Pool Manager dispatching and for remote check of company management.
Data measure and control these pools:
- Swimming pool
- Pool for non-swimmers
- Cascade pool
- 3x free chlorine value
- 3x pH value
- 3x Redox value
- 3x water temperature value
- 3x detection of water flow of measured board
- detection of gas leakage and alarm statuses via e-mail and GSM
- time and signaling information of chlorine treatment statusospodářství
- water warming with possibility to set time programes
- filtration pump overheating
- present and average water flow measurement
- water level
- water adding
- water pressure in the pipeline
- technological pit flooding
- level control in the chemistry tanks (free chloramine, pH, Redox)
- values from chemistry evaluating device (with alarming that measured values are out of recommended range)