Control and visualization of building automation systems in a single-family home in Rataje, Czech Republic
- Country: Czech Republic
- Name: Control and visualization of building automation systems in a single-family home in Rataje, Czech Republic
- Implemented by: Technoglobal.CZ s.r.o., GEOVAP, spol. s r.o.
- Date: 2012
- Control system: 1x Tecomat Foxtrot CP-1000, CFox CIB modules, ABB Time system switches
- Software: Mosaic Development Environment, 1x Reliance 4 Control Server with 250 data points, 2x Reliance 4 Smart Client
In 2012, company Technoglobal.CZ integrated a Tecomat Foxtrot-based intelligent home system in a newly built single-family house in Rataje. The investor demanded that the house to be controlled via an iPad with the possibility of displaying the current status.
Integration of technical equipment of the house into one solution contained the control of underfloor heating through a stratification tank. It was also intended that the tank be used to provide domestic hot water and ensure its circulation. The water in the tank was intended to be heated in the following three ways: using an electric boiler, solar system, or fireplace heat exchanger insert. Another logical requirement was to control lighting, outdoor blinds, and garage door and to integrate IP cameras.
Tecomat Foxtrot here controls following technologies:
- Outdoor blinds
- Garage door
- Underfloor heating
- Stratification tank heating
- Solar system
- Fireplace heat exchanger insert
- Electric boiler
The full reference you may read at www.reliance.cz.